From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Area Tree Handling
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 07:46:41 GMT
Hi Tom,

In that case I'd take the interesting fo block, wrap it with a default page and render it.
Of course the page is overhead, but other than that you only render the interesting block.
When you are satisfied with it, continue with the next block. Only when all blocks are finished,
combine them to a document. Of course, this does not work, when you have to think about page
breaks. I have a similar problem with tables and cell content which has to be duplicated on
the next page, if there's a break. In the end, I generate the whole stuff over and over again,
because each table has to know exactly where on the page it starts. Horrible. But customer
wants it that way, so what can I do?

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------