From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Error in pdf generation, Invalid or Empty Template
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 17:08:21 GMT
On 06 Jul 2009, at 18:02, mlotfi wrote:

Hi

> when I want to generate a pdf file from fop I got this error :
>
> Error in pdf generation, Invalid or Empty Template

This is not an error that is thrown by FOP. Seems like this is caused
somewhere in the embedding application.

At any rate, the XSL by itself tells us very little. I don't see an
invalid template, and an empty template is not wrong from the point of
view of the XSLT processor. Based on the provided info, we cannot
provide more specific hints/pointers.
Please try completing the XSL transform separately, using Xalan, and
feed the resulting FO to FOP (or send it to us). Maybe that will lead
to more helpful info.

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Delmelle