From "Andrew Humphries (MEL)" <Andrew.Humphr...@foxtel.com.au>
Subject Absolute positioning and images
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 07:09:43 GMT

Hi -

Am investigating FOP as an alternative to our current PDF solution,
Itext.

I have done some research but cannot see from the FAQ etc and googling

Can I absolutely position (to pixel positions) text on a pdf with FOP?

I need to absolutely position text on the pdf ontop of a background
image with any library I can consider as a replacement for Itext.  I am
using the PDFContentByte in Itext to do this absolute positioning.

Thanks in advance

Andrew

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify
the sender immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not be the
views of FOXTEL, unless specifically stated. No warranty is made that the e-mail or attachment
(s) are free from computer viruses or other defects.