From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Implementing Change bars
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 07:13:00 GMT
Hi Stephan,
to my knowledge there's noone currently working on that. If you look in
the archives, you'll see that there's precious little discussion about
change bars:
http://fop-dev.markmail.org/search/?q=%22change%20bars%22

I haven't looked into change bars, yet, so I can't really offer any
advice right now. Maybe another committer has more. At any rate, any
help improving FOP is highly appreciated.

On 14.08.2009 08:53:17 Stephan Thesing wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the company I work for will have the need for having change-bars
> in documents for easy difference tracking in our DocBook->FOP->PDF
> toolchain.
>
> Has anybody started to integrated support for the 1.1
> fo:begin/end-change-bar elements into FOP?
>
> If yes, we would offer to help, if no, we would start that integration
> ourselves.
>
> In any case, pointers or advice would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Best regards....
>    Stephan Thesing

Jeremias Maerki