From Lars Andren <lars.and...@armorize.com>
Subject Warning in LineBreakAlgorithm that causes PDF to be unopenable.
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 04:34:32 GMT

Hi everybody,

I bumped into a problem when generating a PDF-file from a rather large
XML-file. I get no exceptions thrown during the generation, but I can not
open the PDF file (says it's damaged).
The only thing out of the ordinary is a warning, as follows:

Aug 13, 2009 1:21:43 AM
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNING: Line 2 of a paragraph overflows the available area by more than 50
points. (fo:block, location: 0/0)

When searching through this forum I found a thread where someone had this
warning (among several others) and the answer was that he could ignore this,
seeing as it was just a warning. Is there any chance that whatever caused
this warning caused the PDF file to be damaged/unopenable?

Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas on why this is happening?
Very grateful for any input or help,
/Lars