From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: Strange table behaviour
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:31:37 GMT
Hi Vincent,

I'll try the start-indent solution.

As for the block and the break, we were discussing that in earlier threads (around February).
I have a layout with text and table in the right column and images in the left column. If
the right column breaks to a new page (or pages), the images should be reprinted on that page,
too.

My solution: I generate the the table with only one set of images and read the area tree.
From the area tree I read how many pages the table takes and how much unused space I have
in the left column (especially on the first page). Then I add a blank block of the gathered
height in the left column, then a copy of the images with a break-before, then another blank
block of (pageheight-imagesheight), another set of images and so on until the table is complete.
The images always start on a new page und the blank block prevents the data in the right column
from breaking too soon.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------