From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: Strange table behaviour - Now with more columns!
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:18:58 GMT
Hi Vincent,

I replaced the space-before with a space-after, since a conditionality=retain would move the
table down.

The reason for the gap I could not find. I read numbers from the area tree and use them to
calculate the pink blocks. But at the second pass the table is bigger.

But reducing the blank block by nearly the height of the images keeps the images on the next
page and solves most problems, still have to check for the two-breaks-table. Although I don't
feel well with that solution.

Well, may you (all) have a nice weekend, I'll bother you again next week.

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl

Geneon media solutions gmbh