From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: Problem with nested <fo:table>'s using FOP 0.95
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:03:56 GMT
Hi Deepthi,

The exception means, somewhere in your fo file you have more <fo:table-cell> elements
in a <fo:table-row> element than you have <fo:table-column> elements in the coresponding
<fo:table> element. It's most likely not a problem of nested tables, although nested
tables may make it harder to find the corrupt table. If I'm not mistaken, (73/15) is the position
in the fo file where the error was found. Begin your search there or remove tables from your
fo file until only the corrupt one remains.

<fo:float> is not implemented, neither in 0.95 nor in trunk. For more information about
implemented features see:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html

If you have questions regarding my answer, you can just ask back, no need to open further
threads. This would help me to give better answers in the future. Thanks.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl