From Jean-François El Fouly <jean-franc...@elfouly.fr>
Subject Re: Implementing Change bars
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:56:06 GMT
We're very interested in this feature !
We've emulated this feature with tables and borders so far but it is a
much less-than-perfect solution.
So we would be glad to discuss it (in the dev list ?) and are
certainly willing to help test it.

(Nevertheless, the little time I have to devote to fop-dev must be
used to understand/implement table markers, that's why I'm not
implementing this feature myself.)

Good luck !