From "Amick, Eric" <Eric.Am...@mail.house.gov>
Subject provisional-distance-between-starts with a percentage
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 17:05:05 GMT
The spec suggests that percentages are legal in
provisional-distance-between-starts, but FOP apparently doesn't like it.

Try the following FO fragment:

                <block-container width="100%">

                        <block>

                            <list-block
provisional-distance-between-starts="50%">

                                <list-item>

                                    <list-item-label
end-indent="label-end()">

                                        <block>foo</block>

                                    </list-item-label>

                                    <list-item-body
start-indent="body-start()">

                                        <block>bar</block>

                                    </list-item-body>

                                </list-item>

                            </list-block>

                       </block>

                  </block-container>

When I try that, the list-item-body winds up on top of the
list-item-label, as if body-start() returns 0. I'm probably missing
something, but I'm not sure what.

Eric Amick

LCS

Office of the Clerk