From Tecra <bharat.attal...@tecra.com>
Subject Issue in AFP output when we use Reference orientation.
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 14:27:17 GMT

Hi Every body,

We have an Issue in AFP output when we use Reference orientation. I had a 2
page afp file in the second page I have the below xsl code. What it is doing
is instead of rotating the text it is rotating page. The output page looks
like 11x8.5. I original size is 8.5x11.

 <fo:block break-after="page">
          <fo:block/>
          <fo:block-container position="absolute" left="3.68in"
bottom="6.52in" reference-orientation="90">
            <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="BackCoverFont5">
             <xsl:value-of select="properties/property[@key =
'EMPLOYER-NAME'][1]/text()"/>
            </fo:block>
          </fo:block-container>

          <fo:block-container position="absolute" left="4.29in"
bottom="7.12in" reference-orientation="90">
            <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="BackCoverFont6">
              <xsl:value-of select="properties/property[@key =
'FULL-NAME'][1]/text()"/>
            </fo:block>
            <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="BackCoverFont6">
              <xsl:value-of select="properties/property[@key =
'MAIL-ADDRESS-LINE-1'][1]/text()"/>
            </fo:block>
            <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="BackCoverFont6">
              <xsl:value-of select="properties/property[@key =
'MAIL-CITY-NAME'][1]/text()"/> &#xa0;

              <xsl:value-of select="properties/property[@key =
'MAIL-STATE-CODE'][1]/text()"/> &#xa0;

              <xsl:value-of select="properties/property[@key =
'MAIL-ZIP-CODE'][1]/text()"/>
            </fo:block>
          </fo:block-container>
        </fo:block>

Any guidence would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bharat