From J D <abb...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing custom font
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:29:57 GMT

Hi,

I was able to generate a metrics file for Japanese font but I just cannot
think of a way to test it.

By addiing the file to the Windows Font folder I was able to copy the
characters from the character map (Accessories->System Tools->character map)
but the IDE that I was using, Rational Application Developer, is only able
to recognize Arial font (including the Arabic, German and other characters
in Arial character set).

How do I key in Japanese characters in RAD so that I can test it.