From JPee <per...@softwareforen.de>
Subject Re: Inline images in fop
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:40:31 GMT

Venkat Reddy-7 wrote:

> Hi JPee,
>
> As I understood, you are trying to produce something like this:
>
> [ The Image <<image.jpg>> will be used as a corporate logo]
>
> but you are getting
>
> [The Image
>     <<image.jpg>>
>  will be used as a corporate logo]
>
> Is that correct?
>
> Can you please include your sample FO file?
>
> Thanks,
> Venkat.

Hi to post sample Code is a little bit difficult, because its embedded in a
CMS and i use patterns. The text is stored with linebreaks images etc. in
the db. I define the pattern for the image. But what u wrote is correct and
my problem.

So when i generate the PDF the structure is like this:
<fo:block fonts...>
   <fo:block>paragraphtext 1<fo:block>
   <fo:block>paragrahptext with image<fo:external-image src=".." widht=""
height="" content-height="scale-to-fit" width="scale-to-fit">...text goes
on</fo:block>
</fo:block>

I also tried with fo:inline around the image.

Greetings,

JPee.