From "dan.mccabe" <mccabe.danie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: large image embedding problems
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 22:24:41 GMT

Hey Jeremias,

I'm working on this problem with Bill, and it looks like we may be reaching
a point where we need to try to tackle embedding JPEG 2000 images.  Assuming
we do need to go down that path, do you have any recommendations for where
we should start?

However, this is assuming that we can't find another way to do what we need
to do.  Based on your description, it certainly doesn't sound like an easy
task to get this implemented, so we really only want to do this as a last
resort.  Based on the description of what we are trying to do, do you have
any suggestions for an alternative approach that might help us reach our
goal?

Thanks.