From umk <cpar...@biosignia.com>
Subject PDF output includes blank/empty image
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 21:03:17 GMT

Can someone help me understand why the attached FO sample (PNG.fo) generates
a PDF with multiple images. You don't see the images when opening the PDF
with Adobe Reader but if you open it with a text editor, you will find two
"/Image" sections (they also have the same dimensions).

The reason this is a problem is that we run automated tests on our PDFs to
ensure that the correct number of images are found. So, in our case, the
test finds 2 images when reading the PDF instead of 1.

Can anyone shed light on why this is happening?

Running FOP v0.95 and JDK 1.6

Thank you!

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25530904/PNG.fo PNG.fo
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25530904/sample.png sample.png