From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: table column height mismatch? left column shorter than right column
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:32:37 GMT
Hi Venkat, hi Pascal

There are many ways to change the table and avoid the problem. I have publications with thousands
of tables and one of them is not working. I'd like a way to avoid the problem without trial
and error.

Using a keep-together is bad, since the table may be larger than a page. Deleting a block
is only avoiding the problem in this special case, in the beginning there were many more blocks
and still it did not work. As soon as I brought the height of the left column nearly to the
height of the right column, the table went corrupt again, no matter how many blocks. But indeed,
I think I cut the table down to the lowest number of components necessary to show the problem.

2pts each.

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl