From Stefan Kleineikenscheidt <ste...@kleineikenscheidt.de>
Subject Re: I/O error while loading image
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 18:09:44 GMT
I digged a little bit in the sources and found out the reason is an
EOFException raised in
org.apache.fop.image.loader.batik.PreloaderWMF.Loader (line 91):

    DataInputStream din = new DataInputStream(in);
    int magic = EndianUtils.swapInteger(din.readInt());    <--- here (readInt)

I am reading from a ByteInputStream, which is provided by the
application i want to extend.  Apparently the byte array is messed up
somehow.

So, no FOP problem here.

-Stefan