From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: table column height mismatch? left column shorter than right column
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 14:40:34 GMT
Vincent Hennebert wrote:
> Hi Georg,

Hi Vincent,

thanks for solving the mystery so quickly!

<snip/>

>> Now run the attached fo file through the latest code from subversion and be surprised.
The left lower corner is blank. The complete table height is the height of the left column,
not the height of the right column.

> This is due to a bug in the table stepping algorithm, whose complete
> description is out of the scope of this list. The attached patch against

I certainly don't want a complete description, but what about a high
level one? Was it something to do with the padding after that Pascal
mentioned? Clearly keeps had an affect as Venkat mentioned also.

> the Trunk fixes the issue. I’ll commit it in the next days, after I’ve
> created an appropriate test case and documented the fix.

Cool. Thanks again.

<snip/>

Chris