From Peter Hancock <peter.hanc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to install hyphenation patterns in FOP?
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 16:35:11 GMT
Hi,
You should just need  fop-hyph.jar  which you can get from
http://offo.sourceforge.net/hyphenation/fop-stable/installation.html

The installation just involves putting this in the lib directory and the fop
command will place it in the classpath.  Also, make sure that the
build.properties (or build-local.properties) does not declare the
user.hyph.dir property - you may have uncommented this declaration whilst
trying to get things working.

HTH,
Peter