From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Post Script file is not getting processed by FOP 9.4
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:39:52 GMT
Your EPS file is not detected as EPS file because of the "%%BoundingBox: (atend)"
is not properly handled in PreloaderEPS.java (in XML Graphics Commons).

When I move the respective entries from the trailer to the header, FOP
processes the EPS file, but GhostScript complains about a stack
underflow. That could be a problem in the wrapper code for the EPS, but
I don't have enough time right now to investigate that. Sorry. I'd
appreciate if you could open a Bugzilla ticket [1] and attach the EPS
file there. That way, this issue doesn't get forgotten.

You could try to run your EPS through GhostScript to rewrite it (epswrite
device [2]). Maybe that's a work-around to get it to work with FOP.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fop
[2] http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/doc/svn/Devices.htm#EPS

On 17.11.2009 22:39:26 guttustand wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a PS file which is not getting processed by FOP. This is what I am
> doing, I have an XSL , Postscript file . The intend is to give the PS and
> XSL to FOP . The FOP will embed the PS file at the co-ordinates given in the
> XSL file.
> I am able to open my input PS file using GhostView, but when after passing
> the PS through FOP, the output of FOP is blank ie it is not having any image
>
> I have attached the PS file which I give as an Input
>
> Can you tell me  http://old.nabble.com/file/p26396487/input.eps input.eps

Jeremias Maerki