From Tatiyana <tarab...@egr.msu.edu>
Subject How to disable "save" button on Acrobat Reader?
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 20:03:36 GMT

Dear All,
I am using FOP to generate  pdf file from xml and xsl. The users must not
save generated pdf as a file on their computers.
I found on Internet what it can't be done directly from FOP, and I have to
postprocess the generated PDF with another tool iText .  This information
was dated by 2002.
Do you know has something changed since 2002 regarding the solution of my
problem and there is any other way to disable "save" button for generated
pdf?
Thank you.
Tatiyana.