From fopaddict <rich...@uttner.de>
Subject How to avoid vertical space between blocks containing images
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 09:36:49 GMT

My .fo code contains nothing but a sequence of images exactly fitting into
page height (because page margins are defined accordingly):

	<fo:block space-before="0mm" space-after="0mm">
		<fo:external-graphic src="url(images/{@picture})" />
	</fo:block>

When printing to the page, FOP 0.94 and 0.95 are inserting 2mm vertical
space between each block. Only when I set space-after to -2mm, the output is
as I would expect it normally (exactly no gap between images). Is there
another way to keep FOP from adding space in general? If not: How do I know
how much I have to subtract in order to get zero space?