From Frank Niedermann <...@thelogic.org>
Subject Strange warning with overflow
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:28:29 GMT

Hi,

if a paragraph overflows the available area FOP generates a warning which
works as expected.

Example: I have the text "this is my text which is way to long" and this is
the FOP warning:

2009-11-16 14:18:23,001 WARN  [org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.BreakingAlgorithm]
Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 6906mpt. (fo:block,
"this is my text which is way to longNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN")

The "NNNN..." is not from my text. Where do these additional characters come
from and what do they mean?

Frank