From Sangam Uprety <sangam.upr...@gmail.com>
Subject Reading into xsl:value-of directly from attributes file
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 07:17:50 GMT

Hi all.
I would like to read into a xsl:variable or xsl:value-of element  directly
from attribute file.

For example,
xsl:value-of select="value-from-attribute-file"

Here, I don't want something like select="/myRoot/mynode", rather I would
like to read this value from the attribute file, much like in fo:block
xsl:use-attribute-sets="myAttrSetName".

Although we can do this like in xsl:value-of select="/myRoot/mynode", it is
sometimes very useful to have such values from attribute file, which means
we would have added flexibility.

Any ideas please? Thanks in advance!