From Sangam Uprety <sangam.upr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading into xsl:value-of directly from attributes file
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 05:27:17 GMT

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the response. You have correctly figured out what I mean. I tried
the way you mentioned:
1. Now I have some variables in variables.xsl.
2. I include the variables.xsl file in my main xsl file.
3. Now I am free to use any variables in the variables.xsl file in my mail
xsl file.

Thank you again!