From Sangam Uprety <sangam.upr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading into xsl:value-of directly from attributes file
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 06:32:02 GMT

Hi,
Once again there is one thing I would like to know. Till now I have learnt
to put variables in an external xsl file and use them in the main xsl file.
Could we put the xml node in the attribute files and use them later. That
means is the following possible?

	MyRoot/tableHeader/tableLayout
	MyRoot/tableHeader/width
	MyRoot/tableHeader/textAlign
	MyRoot/tableHeader/whiteSpaceCollapse

 where MyRoot/tableHeader/tableLayout is the path to a node in the xml file.

Now I wish to use the attribute set in the main xsl file- this way:
....stuffs here...
What should I do to get the values of MyRoot/tableHeader/tableLayout from
xml file in the main xsl file, so that I can supply attributes table-layout
etc. for the table?

Thank you!