From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: How to avoid vertical space between blocks containing images
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 09:18:05 GMT
Hi list,

This is due to how FOP (and other FO engines) handles half-leading (Cf
REC 1.1 §4.5: line-area [1] and $6.5.2 - fo:block [2])
To avoid blank space between 2 contigous blocks containing only
graphical materials, you should ensure that both line-height and
font-size traits are set to zero.

As line-height initial value is [1.2] (witch means 1.2 * font-size),
setting font-size property to 0pt is sufficient.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xsl11-20061205/#area-line
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xsl11-20061205/#fo_block

HTH,

Pascal