From "David Gerdt" <Dge...@bju.edu>
Subject page master with no flow text in region-body
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:11:10 GMT
Is it possible to create a page-master where the region-body will not allow any of the flow
text to come in? I want to create a document that will be duplex printed where the front of
the page (odd pages) will be dynamic and the back of the page (even pages) will be a static
body of text, the same on every even page.

My thought was to use conditional-page-masters for odd and even pages where the margins of
the even page would not allow any text to be written in the region-body and use the region-before
to include my static text. For instance, I supposed that if the region-body area were only
1mm, no dynamic text would fit and only the static content would be displayed.

This apparently doesn't work. The region-body seems to always contain at least one line of
text.

I know I could probably use the IF to do this, but does anyone know of a way to do this in
straight XSL-FO?