From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: Strange warning with overflow
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:04:01 GMT
Hi Frank,

I guess you give an XML file plus an XSLT file to FOP.
Can you check what you get in the XSL-FO stage?
 - If you get the 'N' serie, then you should verify what happens at XSLT
stage.

If  I guess wrong, can you say what FOP version do you use, and provide
a short XSL-FO that reproduces the problem.

Pascal