From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [DEBUG] Last page-sequence produced 3 pages.
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:13:27 GMT
On 25.11.2009 20:56, Pardha Paruchuri wrote:
> I have a WordML file that I am trying to convert into PDF using FOP 0.20.5, is giving
below error.
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException
For FOP 0.20.5, this usually indicates a violation of the XSLFO schema;
a common
case is producing inline FO elements or text as direct child of a flow.

There isn't much more to say without having a look at your inputs. You
can try to run your XML/XSLT through FOP 0.95, which should give you
an informative error message rather than a JAva exception. Switching
to 0.95 is recommended anyway.

> when I ran in debug mode it is showing this message '[DEBUG] Last page-sequence produced
3 pages'.
That's just an information, no error.

J.Pietschmann