From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Head of chapters
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 21:18:08 GMT
On 29.11.2009 15:32, Faehndrich Philippe wrote:
> Isn't it, the opposite way, the same problem? Don't I must call a different
> page-master for the first page of each chapter?

No, I meant using markers. There are several ways to get
what you probably want. The following might work (beware,
untested!):
  <fo:static-content ...>
    <fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="chapter-title"
      retrieve-position="first-starting-within-page"
      retrieve-boundary="document"/>

  <fo:block>
    <!-- first an empty marker -->
    <fo:marker marker-class-name="chapter-title"/>
    <!-- now  with the title text for subsequent page headers -->
    <fo:marker marker-class-name="chapter-title">The Chapter
     Title</fo:marker>
    <!-- now the title text for the flow -->
    The Chapter Title
  </fo:block>

>> Anyway, why don't you use a separate page sequence for every
>> chapter?
>
> I must then find a solution for page numbering...

I don't understand why this poses a problem. Did you try
initial-page-number="auto"?

J.Pietschmann