From Diego Medina <hall...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting a jpeg output with fop
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 00:13:09 GMT
Hi everyone

I have been using Fop from long time ago, and to start I have to say
thanks for that great job. Now recently, I have a new need to get
another output different of pdf. In later versions I see that mimeType
image/jpeg is a valid constant to output format (but I don't test this
functionality until now) but in versiĆ³n 0.95 said  " Don't know how to
handle "image/jpeg" as an output format". I was studding the fop config
file and other configuration issues, but all my test didn't works. Is
possible to render a jpeg output without adding another render to fop
0.95?. In case of not, how can I add my own renderer to render a
image/jpeg?.

Thanks so much.