From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Linebreaking question
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:12:22 GMT
On 30.11.2009 15:18, Georg Datterl wrote:
> I have a (simplified) table, one cell with one text string.
 > The cell width is restricted to less than the text would need,
 > but the text, as you can see below, contains an ordinary blank.
 > So I would expect two lines but I get one line with text growing
 > out of the cell. Inserting a zero-width-space leads to a break.
 > Is there a reason for this behaviour?
> <fo:inline>0.07 ...0.08</fo:inline>

Well the Table 2 in UAX#14 (http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr14/)
has NU^IS, i.e. no break between a number an a numeric punctuation
even if there is a space in between, apparently due to LB13.

There is always a break opportunity after a ZWS, so inserting one
is the universal work around for getting line breaks.

J.Pietschmann