From sudhir543-...@yahoo.com
Subject Re: AW: Zero width space is displayed as junk character [â€] in PDF
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:10:25 GMT

 Then what is the solutions in my case..

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught

________________________________
From: Pascal Sancho <pascal.sancho@takoma.fr>
To: "fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org" <fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Sent: Mon, 9 November, 2009 9:23:07 PM
Subject: Re: AW: Zero width space is displayed as junk character [â€] in PDF

Hi,

I don't think that using ByteArray is a good pratice for XML stream, because you loose the
codage information:
some characters may be encoded with 2 (or 3) bytes in utf-8, and after conversion into Bytes,
you get 2 (or 3) bytes...
after that, coming back to String conversion, you get a 2 (or 3) chars length string, expalining
what you get in your XML text file.

You should ensure that your XML streaming is not converted into Bytes at any time.

Pascal