From Christ van Willegen <christ.van.wille...@ovitech.nl>
Subject Re: Table layout problem using fop 0.20.5
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:11:12 GMT
To reply to my own message....

When specifying <fo:table-column/>, the width is not specified by the
'width' attribute, but by 'column-width'.

I also installed 0.95 (the latest version), which hinted more in this
direction, so I was able to figure it out (eventually).

So, back to the regularly scheduled program!

Christ van Willegen