From Peter Coppens <pc.subscripti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to avoid vertical space between blocks containing images
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 11:12:41 GMT
Perhaps you find inspiration in

http://www.antennahouse.com/support/qa/QA/2005052701.html

"Because fo:external-graphic is an inline element, it makes line area. The
default height of line area is 1.2em, so you should specify line-height="1"
for the block.

However, even though line-height="1" is specified, a graphic is placed on
top of a baseline and there remains a space under the baseline as a result.
In order to avoid this, you should specify font-size="0pt", too."

Hth

Peter