From Philip Aker <philip.a...@shaw.ca>
Subject How to get rid of: [Deprecated] Xalan: org.apache.xml.serializer.XMLEntities on Mac OS X 10.6
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2009 10:33:31 GMT
Greetings from Vancouver,

I've just installed 0.95 on Mac OS X 10.6.1/10B504

With every example file I process I get an error.  For example:

[pagination]# fop allregions.fo allregions.pdf
[Deprecated] Xalan: org.apache.xml.serializer.XMLEntities
[pagination]# fop franklin_2pageseqs.fo franklin_2pageseqs.pdf
[Deprecated] Xalan: org.apache.xml.serializer.XMLEntities

I did not have this problem on Mac OS X 10.5.  The -q option has no
effect on whether or not the error shows.
I would like to get rid of it in the simplest way possible.
I really don't want to have to wade though yards of java documentation
or build it from source.

Is there a solution?

Thanks,

Philip Aker
echo astwta@lvpc.dslh@nl | tr a-z@. p-za-o.@

Democracy: Two wolves and a sheep voting on lunch.