From Tobias van Treeck <tvtre...@nepatec.de>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Zero width space is displayed as junk character [â€] in PDF
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:59:43 GMT
a) So your workspace encoding is also UTF-8?
(Preferences-General-Workspace?)
b) Set the encoding directly:

// Setup XSLT

        Transformer transformer = factory.newTransformer(new
StreamSource(xsltin));
        transformer.setOutputProperty("*encoding*", "UTF-8");

c) What font you are using? Maybe the font doesn't support the char...

Regards,
ToM