From sreenaresh gopu <sreeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Suppressing FOP 0.95 transformation warning messages in Embedded servlet
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 18:53:38 GMT
Hello,

I am using FOP 0.95.

I would like to know how to suppress the warning messages during FOP
transformation/rendering when using within servlets.  I am generating
PDFs using xml and xsl, during the rendering of the PDF FOP is
generating following warning

BreakingAlgor W
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2 Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by more
than 50 points. (fo:block, no context info available).

This warning is due to the fact that the jpeg images that I am using
to embed in PDF is larger than the region size ( please note that I
cannot scale down or resize the jpeg images due to policies).  We
generate about 2000 PDFs a day and these warning message are filling
up the server stdout files.

Please provide a some suggestions It does not matter which logging
framework I need to use.  By the way I cannot use the FOP Trunk again
due to site policies.

Regards
Sreenaresh Gopu