From Simon Pepping <spepp...@leverkruid.eu>
Subject Re: Rendering accessible PDF from Java
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:39:27 GMT
You can look in org.apache.fop.cli.CommandLineOptions.parseOptions()
and its caller parse() to see what the command line does with the
option. The relevant lines here are probably:

this.renderingOptions.put(Accessibility.ACCESSIBILITY, Boolean.TRUE);
foUserAgent.getRendererOptions().putAll(renderingOptions);

which is something which you can do in your own code as well.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu