From andyrobb <andy.r...@intersystems.com>
Subject FOP Linux Display Error - works fine on Windows
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 00:45:10 GMT

When running FOP version 0.95 on Linux I get the following error:

Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

Running the same request through FOP on Windows works fine. I've also tested
using RenderX on Linux and that works fine

I've researched the forums and fop faq, but there is scant information on
this issue.

Does FOP need X and a DISPLAY defining to run under Linux? If so, what is
the recommended configuration?

Thanks in advance for any help, as an FOP newbie it's much appreciated.

Cheers
Andy