From Pardha Paruchuri <pardha_paruch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DEBUG] Last page-sequence produced 3 pages.
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:48:16 GMT
I tried the font without the apostrophe from Keith, it worked but gave this warning:

Dec 15, 2009 12:31:42 PM org.apache.fop.fonts.truetype.TTFFile guessVerticalMetr
icsFromGlyphBBox
WARNING: xHeight value could not be determined. The font may not work as expected.

Please advise.

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com>
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 3:05:39 AM
Subject: Re: [DEBUG] Last page-sequence produced 3 pages.

Pardha Paruchuri wrote:
> Thanks Pascal. I made a change to the stylesheet to take care of the pagebreak issue.
I am getting another error for a barcode font that I already included in the fop.xconf file.
Please advise.

> WARNING: Skipping malformed value for font-family: KeithDimmock's3of9Barcode in
> "KeithDimmock's3of9Barcode".

FOP doesn't like the apostrophe (') in the font-family name. Give the triplet an alternative
name without the apostrophe in fop.xconf and change the reference in your FO to resolve the
problem.

<snip/>

Chris