From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject again strange keeps
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 16:34:29 GMT
Hi everybody, hi Vincent,

Attached fo file contains the already well known tables, now for A6 format. In this case,
the right column contains three short tables and one image. Since that's too much for one
page, fop inserts a break before the last line of the third table, overriding a keep-with-next.within-page="5".
Now I would have expected the keep at the red block with the "TEST"-Text, since this block
does not have any keeps, but obviously I'm missing something here. Can somebody help?

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl