From "Georg Datterl" <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: again strange keeps
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 12:34:15 GMT
Hi Vincent,

You explanations sounds quite good, but if I replace the keeps "5" with "always", the whole
block, images and everything, move to the next page. Is that, because that's more "desireable"?

The present solution with the headre and the final, empty line on the next page is in any
case least desireable, because it looks ugly. Do you see a way to force the images and two
tables on the first page, the third table and image on the second page?

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl