From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: [DEBUG] Last page-sequence produced 3 pages.
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 08:24:16 GMT
Hi,

Pardha Paruchuri a écrit :
> I tried running a WordML file through the new install 0.95 and it is throwing errors
for a custom font though I added it to the fop.xconf, for invalid property: leader-length="NaNpt"
and ignoring page breaks.
"NaN" means "Not a Number", witch is most probably thrown by XSLT.
You should debug your XSLT to find where this occurs.
>  so I created a simple Word file just to test the page break issue but it did not put
page breaks in Pdf. here is a snippet from a simple fo file that has 2 page breaks.

> - <fo:inline>
>   <fo:block break-before="page"/>
>   </fo:inline>
This is a curious construction.
fo:inline surrounding a page break.

Since there is yet an error with fo:leader, the rest of the XSL-FO may
not be handled correctly, but you can remove this fo:inline.

HTH,

Pascal