From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: underline doesn't work [was: Help??]
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 08:26:26 GMT
Hi Jeca,

Please, ask such question on FOP USER list, DEV list is for FOP
development questions.
What FOP version do you use?
What font do you use?
Can you provide short XSL-FO (not XSLT)  that reproduce your problem?

At this stage, I can only suppose that either text-decoration is never
used in final XSL-FO,
or there is a text-decoration with "none" or "no-underline" value in a
nested FO.

Pascal