From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Temp_Accessibility
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 12:47:33 GMT
Hi,

(Just some additional information.)

Pascal Sancho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This dev branche has yet been merged to TRUNK (rev 830293).
> Reading SVN logs, the Temp_Accessibility branch has been removed from
> there (rev 830299) instead of been moved to branches/archive.

That branch was managed using Subversion 1.5’s new merge feature. After
it has been merged back to the Trunk it becomes unusable, and the
recommended best practice is to remove it altogether. For more
information, see:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.branchmerge.basicmerging.html#svn.branchemerge.basicmerging.stayinsync
(excellent documentation, BTW)

If for some reason you want to have a look at the branch, you can still
check it out using the following command:
svn co -r 830293
http://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_Accessibility/

But you most probably just want to use a recent Trunk version instead.

> Pascal
>
> Gregory Buchenberger a écrit :
>> There was once a branch of FOP that supported PDF Accessibility at
>> svn.apache.org/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_Accessibility. I cannot
>> find it
>> now. Please excuse my Subversion ignorance but is it available still? How
>> can I check out the source?

Vincent