From Peter Hopfgartner <peter.hopfgart...@r3-gis.com>
Subject Re: Passing Formulas to FOP
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:04:46 GMT
Nedim Buke wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You can use the following attributes to format as sup and sub
> respectively.
>
>    <!--SUP-->
>     <xsl:attribute-set name="sup">
>         <xsl:attribute name="font-size">smaller</xsl:attribute>
>         <xsl:attribute name="baseline-shift">super</xsl:attribute>
>         <xsl:attribute name="vertical-align">super</xsl:attribute>
>         <xsl:attribute name="dominant-baseline">hanging</xsl:attribute>
>         <xsl:attribute name="keep-together">always</xsl:attribute>
>     </xsl:attribute-set>
>     <!--END SUP-->
>
>      <!--SUB-->
>     <xsl:attribute-set name="sub">
>     <xsl:attribute name="font-size">smaller</xsl:attribute>
>         <xsl:attribute name="baseline-shift">sub</xsl:attribute>
>         <xsl:attribute name="dominant-baseline">hanging</xsl:attribute>
>         <xsl:attribute name="keep-together">always</xsl:attribute>
>     </xsl:attribute-set>
>     <!--END SUP-->
>

>     <fo:inline xsl:use-attribute-sets="sup">
>     <xsl:apply-templates/>
>     </fo:inline>
>
> Instead of attributes you can also use them direclty inside inline
> element.

Hello Nedim,

your way of formatting the sub/sup seems much more correct then mine
was. Anyway, I'm not able to understand if this help me in my base problem.

Let's say, that I have e text element, which might contain formulas like
<text>
 drinking H<sub>2</sub>O is healthly
</text>

How should I write my XSL file, so that your sub/sup attributes are
applied correctly?

Regards,

Peter