From Pardha Paruchuri <pardha_paruch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DEBUG] Last page-sequence produced 3 pages.
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:47:03 GMT
I tried removing the apostrophe from the fop.xconf as wells as the FO file but it could not
find the font may be because fontname in the TTF file still has the apostrophe.
WARNING: Font 'keithdimmocks3of9barcode,normal,400' not found. Substituting with
 'any,normal,400'.

Then I tried adding the metrics file generated using 0.20.5 because generating metrics file
using 0.95 was giving error, to see if FOP will go by the fontname in the metrics file if
supplied and removing the apostrophe but it is giving following error:
Dec 9, 2009 6:39:38 PM org.apache.fop.fonts.LazyFont load
SEVERE: Failed to read font metrics file file:///c:/fop-0.95/K3.XML
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Missing metrics-version attribute - please regenerate
the font metrics file with a more recent version of FOP.
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.FontReader.createFont(FontReader.java:93)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.FontReader.<init>(FontReader.java:140)

Generating metrics file using 0.95 is giving following error:
Reading K3.TTF...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xmlgraphic
s/fonts/Glyphs
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.truetype.TTFFile.initAnsiWidths(TTFFile.java:444
)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.truetype.TTFFile.readFont(TTFFile.java:493)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.loadTTF(TTFReader.java:209)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.main(TTFReader.java:164)