From "Anil Pinto" <api...@lobotec.com>
Subject ConcurrentModificationException error
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 02:24:25 GMT
Hi,

We have FOP (0.95) embedded in a multithreaded environment to create many
PDFs almost simultaneously.

We hav been using this configuration for 6 months plus now. I noticed the
following trace for the first time and it caught my attention, as I thought
we have followed all the multithreaded requirements required by FOP.

 at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:372)
 at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:343)
 at
sun.awt.color.ProfileDeferralMgr.activateProfiles(ProfileDeferralMgr.java:75
)
 at java.awt.color.ICC_Profile.getInstance(ICC_Profile.java:756)
 at java.awt.color.ICC_Profile.getInstance(ICC_Profile.java:996)
 at
org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFICCBasedColorSpace.setupsRGBColorProfile(PDFICCBasedCo
lorSpace.java:140)
 at
org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFICCBasedColorSpace.setupsRGBAsDefaultRGBColorSpace(PDF
ICCBasedColorSpace.java:109)
 at
org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer.addsRGBColorSpace(PDFRenderer.java:413
)
 at
org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer.startRenderer(PDFRenderer.java:382)
 at org.apache.fop.area.RenderPagesModel.<init>(RenderPagesModel.java:78)
 at org.apache.fop.area.AreaTreeHandler.setupModel(AreaTreeHandler.java:127)
 at org.apache.fop.area.AreaTreeHandler.<init>(AreaTreeHandler.java:102)
 at
org.apache.fop.render.RendererFactory.createFOEventHandler(RendererFactory.j
ava:224)
 at org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.<init>(FOTreeBuilder.java:100)
 at org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.createDefaultHandler(Fop.java:100)
 at org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.<init>(Fop.java:78)
 at org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactory.newFop(FopFactory.java:247)

Can somebody help with what scenario could be causing the exception.

Thank you,
Anil Pinto.